Mary Janet Castillo Roldan, DDS
Practice Name: Great Smile Family Dentist
- DDS degree at University of the East Ramon Magsaysay College in Philippines 1990
- Continuing educations in Pediatric Oral Health
- Treatment Plan
- Management of Pediatric Patients
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Kern County Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Orthodontic Society
Have been practicing in Bakersfield since 2005 (22 yrs Overall total experience including the Office of the President Malacañang Clinic, Philippines).
Practice Affiliations: National Health Services Inc
Specialize in: Genral Dentistry and Oral Surgery
Practice Philosophy: My practice philosophy is to provide reasonable, affordable and comfortable care for our patients and their families. You will be brought into the examination room where your medical and dental history will be reviewed. We will then proceed with a full examination which includes taking x-rays. We always take care of emergencies first, but our goal is to provide you with long-term dental health. Before we begin any treatment, our staff will review our fees and the expected length of treatment with you. There are never any surprises at Great Smile Family Dentist.